Imagine a Place Where...
MC Group is comprised of McKay-Cocker Construction and Magil Construction. We pride ourselves on quality construction, our unprecedented safety record, and our client-focused approach.
But, what drives our service and how do we continue to deliver?
The answer is Our People.
Working for MC Group's McKay-Cocker you will be exposed to a variety of experiences. Diversify your expertise and knowledge base, leading to career development and personal growth.
Join our engaged and invested team, empower yourself!
- Your skills and expertise will be enriched through challenge and growth.
- Your professional development is important to us.
- Our internal continued learning program, MCU, will help you develop your expertise.
- You have the ability to make a difference from day one.
- The corporate culture is driven by innovation and a passion for the future.
- Employees take pride in what they do and believe in mutual respect.
- Your health and safety is the first priority.
Special Projects offers specialized construction crews made up of a variety of tradesmen, prompt efficient service; working closely with clients to complete your special project.
Many of McKay-Cocker's projects utilize the construction management method. Owners choose McKay-Cocker for our excellent pre-construction services including budgeting, scheduling, constructibility review and trade tendering strategies.
McKay-Cocker has always housed a full concrete division to self-perform or act as a forming subcontractor. On construction management projects, this provides a strong alternative service for forming.
With roots in the Heavy Civil sector, McKay-Cocker is no stranger to hard bid projects. Our continuous success in this area acts a confirmation to our Design-Build and Construction Management clients that they are receiving true competitive value from our services.
Design-Build construction has been engrained in the McKay-Cocker philosophy, since our founding in 1946. Some of our greatest partnerships with clients, architects and subcontractors have been built on this method of construction.